[thelist] backoffice type system/ CRM / project management

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 10:38:57 CDT 2008

I've been using Zoho CRM for a while but recently started testing Sugar CRM
a couple weeks back. Both appear to be mostly geared toward the sales
process. What I'd like to find is something more geared toward project
management that also includes a ticket system, invoicing, and sales support.
It doesn't have to be free, but I'd prefer a one time license fee over a
subscription fee.

Anyone know of anything similar to what I'm wishing for?

-jeremy