[thelist] HTML editors for Windows

Mark MacInnes mark.macinnes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 02:21:45 CDT 2008

I use Eclipse with PHP Develpment Tools - http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/
It's great for PHP, CSS and HTML. It's meant to be pretty good for
Javascript too, however I don't do much Javascript so I can't comment. After
trying lots of different editors, I've come running back to Eclipse!

I use Dreamweaver occasionally for specific things, such as generating image
maps and for the Search&Replace function which is great in DW, but don't use
it for anything else.

Mark