[thelist] changing webhosts and losing all sent email on MacMail

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Aug 12 01:01:07 CDT 2008

If he deleted the account, I believe it would also delete mail
associated with that account.  To keep old mail, change the settings
of an existing account rather than deleting the old one and making a
new one....

Is Time Machine running backups?  You could recover from that.

You also might see if the account is "deactivated" but not deleted.
That _might_ hide the account....

HTH

Stephen