[thelist] 8 pixels down and right

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Aug 12 14:31:44 CDT 2008

http://www.watsoniafarms.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

I am working with a shopping cart, and am trying to set up the header.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the logo to line up with the
background as it is around 8 pixels down and to the right.  It is not
the stylesheet, because I get the same behavior without it.  I have
tried several workarounds, but that seems to cause more of a problem
than a solution.

Anyway, can someone put another set of eyes on this and let me know what
the problem is?  I am sure it is something obvious, but it is eluding me.

Thanks!

--
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"