[thelist] Dreamweaver Replacement

j s jslist at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 15 14:23:56 CDT 2008

Hi,
Right now I set up web pages with Dreamweaver MX and do any scripting with Homesite.  But at work my computer got switched out from XP to Vista.  It looks like if I get the latest Dreamweaver it will have to be a full version instead of an upgrade.  So is there a similar product out there to Dreamweaver that maybe I should consider.  I'm moving forward to do coding with Visual Studio - but their graphic layout ability isn't so hot and they add so much extra code with stuff.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jess