[thelist] upgrading PHP on OS X

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 19:05:36 CDT 2008

When PHP installs, there's a line of output reflecting the cp putting
the file in Apache's modules directory and changing it's permissions.

So I am guessing PHP is doing that as part of the installation process.

When I go to /usr/local/apache2/modules/ I find a libphp5.so file that
has today (most recent compile of PHP) as it's creation date.

I'm scratching my head.

John Corry