[thelist] A (simple?) HTML question...

Joost van Velzen joost at nr6.nl
Tue Aug 19 07:30:46 CDT 2008

Hi Kipper,

Why do you need that class in "<a href="url" class="HL2">heading</a> "
sure, now you can
".HL2 { css stuff }"
but why not use
"h2 a { css stuff }"

I prefer to write the h2 a version, because this saves you adding
classes to every single a withing an h2.

Just my 2 cents ;-)

Cheers!

Joost

--
Joost van Velzen
Webdeveloper

*NR6*
Plantsoengracht 6
1441 DE Purmerend
T: +31 (0)299 415555
F: +31 (0)299 415544

*_2^e plek voor NR6 in Emerce top 10 webbureaus Nederland
<http://www.nr6.nl/actueel_actueel-verder.php?id=74>_*