[thelist] A (simple?) HTML question...

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 07:44:54 CDT 2008

Hi Joost
I mostly put that in as a just because, and it also saves you having to
worry abut where you put the <h2>
although I was wrong when I said both are fine hehe, but always good to
learn something new :)
Hmm I know its making more work, but couldn't you also use <span class
...>...</span> its an inline element so its just redefining the style of the
text.
there is also something niggling at the back of my mind about how strict you
want your markup language to be. if you are using transitional then anything
goes, but if you are using strict then I think it maybe all has to be done
through span and div tags, and anything that does anything with regards to
the looks of a webpage has to be through css.
please correct me if I am wrong though.
have fun
kipper