[thelist] PHP database application framework

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:19:27 CDT 2008

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

I'm checking out the links, looks helpful.

Maybe framework was the wrong word. Perhaps I'm looking for an
application 'skeleton'...a library of code that already does all of the
required stuff for a DB app.

Tell it what database to use, it looks at the tables and creates PHP
classes for working with each one, forms/views for the users to
browse...basically the barebones app that I can then modify to suit the
specific application.

Does that make any sense at all?

Like, a PHP application generating machine.

Anyone know of such a library?

John