[thelist] Inexpensive computer to be used for web conferencing class.

Andrew Kuhry-Haeuser rewdand at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 11:38:40 CDT 2008

Hello all,

I am soon to be teaching a web conferencing class using WiZiQ.  The problem is that I do not own my own computer and I can't afford much.  I need something from which I will be able to teach the class, that will not cause the audio or video to work at less than an optimal level and will be able to support the use of a web cam and microphone and speaker.  I need a computer that will be capable of doing these things fast.  I don't need it to be able to do much else.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I have been told that inexpensive computers are made that may be able to work well with the internet if not able to do much else.  Excuse my ignorance.

--Andrew