[thelist] Inexpensive computer to be used for web conferencingclass.

kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 11 02:00:38 CDT 2008

Hello Andrew,

Dell is usually fairly cheap. Once over the parts were rather expensive to
replce one reason they are maybe the cheapest that I know of. The parts may
also be more affordable now.
http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/notebooks?c=uk&cs=ukbsdt1&l=en&s=bsd&~ck=ic

PCWorld usually have a bargin or two and Laptops have come down a lot in
recent months.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0597199099.1221115963@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccladefdildddjcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=ProductList&category_oid=-28487&show_all=true

Your not ignorant, like me your not computer minded that is all. If there is
anything you ned to know our  group will help or find it for you.
Kate
Forum: http://princess.invisionzone.com/index.php