[thelist] PHP database application framework

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:54:45 CDT 2008

This looks exactly like what I am presently after.

I'm just getting back into it after taking a few years off web
development. The Keep It Simple approach of POG is going to work well
for me for now.

I've enjoyed reading about the various frameworks that are out there and
look forward to experimenting with them.

Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions!

John Corry