[thelist] Video Streaming

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:33:00 CDT 2008

I learned today that at work, we had priveledge issues that prevented us
from hosting streamed videos (I work for the Ontario, Canada gov't and our
servers are maintained by another group). My co-workers then figured out how
to host our videos on Google Video (gov't employees are blocked from viewing
YouTube but not Google videos). Covert the DVD to avi, upload to Google
Video and then use the embed code. Apparently, it works pretty nicely.

--
E-mail: julian dot rickards at gmail dot com