[thelist] Good US registrar?

ekm at seastorm.com ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Sep 18 11:44:23 CDT 2008

I've been using dotster.com for years (for domain reg only).  Their web
interface has been growing gradually more evil over the years... *checks
site*... oh look... they just made their login/account/support icons
bigger so that's nice... anyway... I figure, since they are located just
across the river, I can drive over and kick their ass if need be.  The
thought is comforting to me.  Regardless, they are SCADS less evil than
register.com!
yay for dotster.com!

Erika