[thelist] WHM & WHMCS

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Fri Sep 19 07:47:29 CDT 2008

In my continuing quest to find a good (dare I say great?) hosting
company that specializes in resellers, I am coming across some tool sets
with which I am unfamiliar.  I have been using Plesk for the last 3
years on a dedicated server, but the hosts I am considering are more
commonly using WHM w/ cPanel for administration and WHMCS for client
management.  Does anyone have insight on these and other tools?  What
works best for you?

Also, WHMCS supports these registrars - any comments on the best one(s)
should I decide to go this route?  Everything I have now is with GoDaddy.

   * Enom
    * ResellerClub (Previously DirectI)
    * Nominet
    * OpenSRS
    * ResellOne
    * OnlineNIC
    * PlanetDomain
    * DistributeIT
    * TPPInternet
    * RegisterFly
    * Stargate
    * NetEarthOne
    * Registercom

--
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"