[thelist] CMS: opensource or hand-roll?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 18:36:26 CDT 2008

On 20 Sep 2008, at 13:34, Christie Mason wrote:

> What I have learned is to continue to question summaries,
> recommendations
> and reviews until I see the prejudices behind their statements.  Some
> resources in this thread have been diligent with stating their level
> of
> experiences and prejudices up front, some haven't.

Woah, you don't get to throw that out there like that without
specifics. Oh, and it's a logical fallacy anyway:
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/circumstantial-ad-hominem.html

Cheers
Martin
(working with CMSs for the best part of 10 years now on sites from
small and personal to global; having changed what's behind my own site
a good 5 times in that period)