[thelist] fopen and fclose Errors

Daniel Padolsky padolsky at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 03:39:10 CDT 2008

I'm trying to create an XML file in a folder online and I get the following
errors:

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/DISK3/WWW/conway.cz/www/quizzes/XML/XML_doc_processing.php on line 68
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/DISK3/WWW/conway.cz/www/quizzes/XML/XML_doc_processing.php on line 69

I've been told that I need to chmod the folder, so I did this:

	$file = getNextFilename($dir, 'quiz', 'xml');
	chmod("http://www.conway.cz/quizzes/$file", 0777);

And then I got the following error:

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: stat failed for
http://www.conway.cz/quizzes/ in
/DISK3/WWW/conway.cz/www/quizzes/XML/XML_doc_processing.php on line 23

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Dan