[thelist] Getting version control into the office for the first time

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Sat Sep 27 08:27:36 CDT 2008

On Sep 27, 2008, at 4:49 AM, Will wrote:

> One very
> compelling reason to use svn for our team is the number of other
> tools it
> currently integrates with including a number of QA/Bug tracking
> systems.

For those on Mac OS X I highly recommend you check out a program
called Versions -- a GUI interface for Subversion.  It's still in beta
(meaning "free, for now..."), but it's so incredibly easy to use and
intuitive it's been instrumental in helping a clueless n00b (i.e. me)
get the hang of SVN very quickly.

http://versionsapp.com/

Stephen

--