[thelist] Web Site hacked

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Sun Sep 28 09:00:35 CDT 2008

Nan,

It was just the index files on each site - one on a cms and the rest either
html or php. And I've reloaded them all, and all seems to be working again

Christie said
>I don't think it's your web pages.
>Looks like your database has been successfully SQL injected/XSS.
>Since it affects South Yorkshire Food, I'm guessing it's an unsecured CMS
issue.

I thought the CMS (Joomla!) was secured - my ISP - UK2.net has been
remarkably quiet since I raised the issue with them this morning. I'm gonna
double check all the security.

Thanks to all for the advice.

Regards

Simon