[thelist] Suckerfish tabs disappearing off screen

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 18:26:59 CDT 2008

Will wrote:
> In general, I'd say fixing this with js is going to be *fraught with peril*.
> egad. If it were up to me (and it rarely is) the best solution would be to
> adjust the design so that list items could wrap or some clever visual
> accomodation
Thanks Will. I managed to get round the problem for now but I'd like to
find a neat solution.

If the menu were generated manually I could simply add classes to the
right hand tabs to get the submenues to hinge the other way but the
logical approach seemed to be to use Javascript as html and css are not
intelligent.

I've not used jQuery yet but this would be an interesting task to try it on.
--

Kind Regards

  Chris Price
  Choctaw

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk <mailto:chris.price at choctaw.co.uk>
www.choctaw.co.uk <http://www.choctaw.co.uk>

Tel. 01524 825 245
Mob. 0777 451 4488

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder while
Excellence is in the Hand of the Professional

 >> Sent on behalf of Choctaw Media Ltd <<

Choctaw Media Limited is a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 04627649

Registered Office: Lonsdale Partners, Priory Close,
St Mary's Gate, Lancaster LA1 1XB • United Kingdom