[thelist] to upload or to include image urls

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:02:04 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Steven Streight
<steven.streight at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also: linking to an image hosted somewhere else is, as has been noted by
> others, a risky venture, since those hosting sites may have down time or may
> vanish some day.

Both true, and yet more and more stuff -- not just pictures -- is moving
into the cloud, so that argument is swimming against the tide  :-)

And you don't need to "keep a list of image URLs", you just need to
have your Flickr (or equiv) account bookmarked.

So my response to the OP's question would be: allow both.

YMMV,

H*
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com