[thelist] Onlineimage repository...

Ben Parizek ben.parizek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:41:46 CDT 2008

I second the above sites and have also use the below.  Never know
where you'll find the right image:

brightqube.com
bigstockphoto.com
dreamstime.com
flickr.com (in advanced search you can filter for creative commons
licensed photos)
microstockphoto.com
shutterstock.com

--
Ben Parizek
Creative Director, Information is Beautiful