[thelist] PPT --> AVI?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Oct 23 08:52:21 CDT 2008

Hi Gang,

Although somewhat tenuously connected to webdev ... can anybody point me to a working PPT to AVI conversion program?

--- Got some execs that wanna watch narrated powerpoint presentations on their shiny new toys. ---

I found a PPT to MPEG trail that worked, but I still need the AVI conversion.

I have downloaded 3 of these off tucows already this morning ... none of them work without putting out cash up front.  I need to demonstrate to mgmt that this will work *before* they will let me spend $$.

Hence I need a "1 day free trial" version ... but one that actually works!

Thanks,
RonL.