[thelist] evolt.org on LinkedIn

Dave Land land at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 02:56:41 CDT 2008

On Oct 23, 2008, at 4:42 PM, Martin Burns wrote:

> On 21 Oct 2008, at 02:26, Hassan Schroeder wrote:
>
>>> It's an interesting way to get a view of who subscribes to
>>> thelist, actually.
>>
>> Yep, and may I also suggest that people add their twitter accounts
>> to their profiles as an additional 'website' -- yeah, I'm pretty
>> much a twitter junkie at this point :-)
>
> ...except for those of us who like to keep our Tweets *well* away
> from bosses and clients who all use Linkedin ;-)

One of the folks who reported to me until a recent reorg tweeted
something about his lack of desire to work one day. When I joked back
about it, his next tweet was "<name> had an 'oopsy' moment when he
realized that his boss is on his facebook/twitter feed".

Of course, I don't care when he works, pretty much, just that he gets
stuff done, and done well, which he does.

Dave