[thelist] Does anyone know big or very nice French sites that use Yahoo (YUI/Boss) ?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 06:39:54 CDT 2008

Hello,

we (Yahoo) are about to go to France for some events and are pondering
having a hack day or some university hack days - most likely in the
Grenoble area - and we need to do some research to reach partners and
have some local case studies. Therefore we are looking for examples of
French sites that are built using Yahoo technology - CSS grids, using
YUI or consuming any of our APIs in an interesting fashion.

Does anyone here know some and can point me in the right direction?

Chris