[thelist] Site Check

David Laakso david at chelseacreekstudio.com
Sun Nov 9 14:29:26 CST 2008

Fred Jones wrote:
> On whatever browser I check, the home page of
> http://ingatheringmusic.com/ looks good, yet there is a report from a
> band member that the text is "all over the place" on "my computer at
> work."

Didn't see any particular problem in XP IE/7 through IE/5.01 (other than
the fonts are frozen), or in Mac IE/5.2.
Font-scaling does a number on it in any compliant browser as will
minimum font size 24px.
Some text partially unreadable (white on white) on load in Mac SeaMonkey
and Camino-- and much more so in Mac Opera.

--

A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/