[thelist] can someone build a 100-page website with only HTML/CSS skill?

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 09:00:47 CST 2008

Personally I would use this development as a way of furthering knowledge base. I'd go about it via a CMS approach but in the past I have tried to do something smaller than this just with html and i know it can be quite time consuming, hence it led me to look into building my own CMS, its still a work in progress for myself, however it might be something you wish to look into.
Dreamweaver is very good for html editing and css editing directly, so my personaly oppinion, use it as an opportunity to step up in knowledge

I'm sorry that this isnt particularly helpful, however it is my 2cents

good luck with the project