[thelist] How to do nonlinear instructions?

Joel D Canfield Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com
Fri Nov 21 13:49:33 CST 2008

> I sort of have an idea of a branching path, where it asks questions
> and then gives you directions based on the answers, but short of
> manually setting up about a hundred pages, I don't know how I would do
> that.

database. if they choose this option, go here. that option, go there.

or cumulative options: they've chosen A, 3, and red: load this info; or
they've chosen B, 3, blue, load that info

joel