[thelist] Omni Star Mailer: any experience?

Joel D Canfield Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com
Tue Nov 25 13:48:59 CST 2008

> If you've already done your homework, I'd be happy to benefit from
that.
> My company is looking for a service provider through which to do our
> email marketing. I've used Constant Contact before. Could you provide
> the pros and cons of each?

I'll send more when I have more, but the short-and-sweet is that
Constant Contact is easier to use and has friendly support. iContact is
complex and counterintuitive; not my choice. Emma is a little pricy, but
they fall at your feet and do obeisance; their customer service is
second to none.

So once I have a little more info about OmniStar I'll spout about them,
too.

joel
joel at commonsenseentrepreneur.com
Starting your own business?