[thelist] Okay now stuck on to step #2

Terion Miller webdev.terion at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:35:55 CST 2008

Well I found this which helped with outputing the random records (still it
won't work prob when I get to the part where I need to do them by
exposures..but slow and steady progress is better than none right)
$sql ="select * from textads ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 0,1";  /* query */
so this returns one row, if I put it 0, 3 I get my 3 random records but they
are in rows instead of one in each column....
so do I need to make variables for each returned result?
my logic is fuzzy --
terion