[thelist] PHP, ASP.net, AJAX

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 09:53:42 CST 2008

I worked on a PHP project recently that gave me my first taste of AJAX.

We used a PHP class called Saja.

It was SLICK!

I have pretty much zero javascript experience and was able to use this
Saja class to call PHP functions/methods and use whatever returned data
to change values on the page (without reloading of course).

I don't know anything about ASP, but I was very impressed with how easy
it was to build an AJAX application using little more than my PHP
background and the Saja library.

HTH,

John Corry