[thelist] storing user information and allowing them to "finishlater" and payment issues

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Dec 2 05:56:01 CST 2008

Hi Joel,

I wasn't clear about my problem, first I should say this website is for
consultants to post themselves as avaialble for consutling work and for
companies to post consulting projects they need done, braintrustinc.com. So
how do I know when the resume is complete so it can be shown to companies? I
can't see having to check all the required fields every time, I guess I need
a field that flags whether it is complete? Otherwise that is a lot of extra
work for the database for some day when this site is really busy, I hope.
But the site is already live, so adding a field to the table is really
scary.

So okay, there is no good reason not to put the payment fields on the same
page!!! I just don't feel like doing it.
:-(

Thanks Joel!
Nan