[thelist] IE7 Javascript - FF3 is fine, IE throws error

Chris Dempsey chris at gettheedgeonline.com
Tue Dec 9 12:15:16 CST 2008

Hi All,

I have a small javascript that I want to show/hide an area depending on
what radio button a user selects:

	http://www.edgedevelopment.co.uk/tmp/myTickets.asp.htm

It works fine in FF3 but IE7 throws an 'object expected' error.  I think
it has something to do with the getElementById calls and IE confusing
the name and id properties of the elements in question.

Can anyone take a look at the page and suggest what I would need to do
to make this work in IE as well as FF?  I've spent a while on it and
with my limited knowledge of javascript have exhausted the Google line
of enquiry.

Thanks,

Chris

ps. Please ignore the dodgy code layout, I've been messing with it
quickly while testing...