[thelist] PHP Object-orientated programming - book recommendation

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Dec 11 12:42:09 CST 2008

Stefan Schwarzer asked for PHP literature recommendations.

Hi Stefan,

I haven't read it (yet) but the next time I'm in a bookstore I plan to peruse the new "Professional LAMP" book from Wrox.  The reviews I have looked over are very positive ... especially so if you are mostly interested in the 'P' portion of LAMP.

But I'm mostly interested because one of the co-authors is evolt's own Matt Warden!  Woooot!  ;-P

HTH,
RonL.