[thelist] ASP(IIS) and Apache .. Together?

graham.hays graham.hays at visualcomputing.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 16:44:03 CST 2008

Hi all

One of my clients wants me to support his site which uses ASP (All my other
sites use Apache/PHP). Although I can install IIS (XP Pro) it just sits
there as the Apache server neatly picks up all requests. (ASP files display
the source code)

So..
1. Can the Apache server handle ASP files?
2. If 'yes', can someone point me in the right direction
3. if no, how can I get IIS and Apache to work together, or
4. Have I missed some blindingly obvious method of getting PHP and ASP to
live together?

Thanks all

Graham

PS 'Merry Christmas' one and all .. Is that the first?