[thelist] evolt.org - input survey - 2008

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Dec 17 13:55:16 CST 2008

<tips hat />

Howdy folks, I wonder if I might ask for a moment of your time?

_NOW_ is a particularly interesting and exciting time to be involved with evolt.  It may be the recent celebration of our 10 year anniversary.  It may be global warming.  But we are presently undergoing a renewal of purpose.  We are shaking off the dust.  We are rededicating our efforts.

<mad scientist voice /> "We're ALIIIIVE!"

And we're asking for your help.  We'd like to invite *you* to personally participate and help out in reinvigorating the spirit of evolt by taking a short survey:  http://tinyurl.com/5frkd7

It is a short survey.  There are only nine questions.  Only three of which are write-ins.  It won't take much of your time.  And, unless you personally add your name within your write-in comments, all of your input is completely anonymous and cannot be held against you by a kangaroo or his court.

The key bit here is that the survey covers not only how you use evolt today but, more importantly, what direction you would like to see evolt explore in the future.

Emboldened already by asking for your time, I'd like to go a bit further ask that once you complete the survey you let it age a bit before submitting your response.  Minimize or background that browser window for a while.  Let it stew.  Let it sauté.  Work on something else for an hour or two.  Then come back, re-review your write-in answers, add in all of those extra cool ideas and explanations you thought up after you thought you were done with the survey, and _then_ submit your response.  Evolt will be the richer for it.  Thanks!

Thank you for your time,
RonL.