[thelist] need some software recommendations

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 11:50:46 CST 2008

I'm needing a Windows program to analyze mysql log files that a client has
sent me. This isn't something that'll I'll be doing much of, so I'll like a
free solution if there is one.

Also, I've been getting a lot of projects that entail updating really old
websites, lately. Right off the bat I'm having to spend quite a bit of time
just going through and indenting the source code so that I can see where one
nested table ends and another begins. If anyone knows of a program that will
indent html code (or a method of doing it quickly), please let me know
(my php editor works great for php but doesn't indent the html).

Thanks,
Jeremy