[thelist] Send hidden data from a form

Santilal Parbhu santilal at scorpioneng.co.nz
Mon Dec 29 22:21:54 CST 2008

Thanks Anthony,

You were not missing anything, I was.  Your reply solved the problem for me
- I was looking for something complicated, when the simple answer was in
front of me.  I had constructed my Option tags differently - I was using the
same data for both the name and the value, as previously I had no reason for
doing otherwise.  When I did need to have different values, I just couldn't
see the answer.  Thank you very much.