[thelist] Geographic Location from IP Address

Hugh Miller hmiller at cfpress.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 16:28:58 CST 2009

Having friends in Dallas, I guess I should rectify this. I dare say I could add
a conditional on lone star IP's.

Thanks for checking.

(and to all others who may or might. I realised today just how useful a resource
evolt really is. I was able to log in to my Irish network and see from there and
to various UK sites... but being able to write one email and get responses from
so far afield is really quite something. I feel a donation coming on - but
you'll need to wait till the 28th, christmas was an iPod and Wii tastic one for
my weans)

--
Hugh Miller
Web Developer

Tel:   +44 (0)1475 726511
Fax:   +44 (0)1475 783734
Email: hmiller at cfpress.co.uk

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. If you have received it in error, please inform the sender and delete
it immediately. The views or opinions contained within this email may not be
those of Clyde & Forth Press Ltd, which accepts no liability for any damage
caused by the transmission of any viruses. E-mail traffic is monitored within
Clyde & Forth Press Ltd and messages may be viewed.

Clyde & Forth Press Ltd is a company registered in Scotland (SC132609) with its
registered office at Pitreavie Business Park, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8QS.

believed to be clean.