[thelist] SSL Certificate Problems

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Jan 6 05:11:15 CST 2009

I have moved a client's site from one server to another and there
appears to be something wrong with the SSL certificate.  When I update
my hosts file to redirect me to the new site location, I get a security
warning in FireFox, Opera and IE7.  The hosting company says they can't
see the error and that the problem lies between me and the server.  I
have checked with two different PCs, multiple browsers and all of them
issue a warning.  Could a few of you take a look at:

https://www.palmettomastersingers.org

with this host file entry:

74.52.85.233    www.palmettomastersingers.org    palmettomastersingers.org

and let me know what you see?

--
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"