[thelist] PHP Functions

Santilal Parbhu santilal at scorpioneng.co.nz
Wed Jan 7 02:32:47 CST 2009

Thanks for all the replies.  I have taken on board what you have said and
reconstructed my site using just one script for each application I have.
Previously I had one script per user, which meant a lot of duplication.
Obviously, the present system is a lot more scalable.

I have done what you suggested and passed each script mysql data and session
data.  I didn't know you could use session data this way (in fact I didn't
really know what you would use it for).  Now that I do, I can see the
potential it has.

Part of the problem of being self taught is that you can read all the books
and web info, but often this is not enough to learn how different structure
can be used.  "The List" has helped me a lot to find out about different
ways to use different functions.  Thanks to you all again.

Santilal