[thelist] JavaScript Events on lower-level z-indexed elements

Victor Augusto de Campos piva00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:36:44 CST 2009

Hey ppl,
I've been trying, for a while now, to find a way to get some kind of
event "transparency" on multiple layers of elements which doesn't
relate between them except that one is superposed over another, and
goddamnit but the only freaking document I found about it is something
in the Open Ajax Alliance which opens for voting to develop a
framework which handles it (you can find it here:
http://www.openajax.org/runtime/wiki/Event_Transparency_API ).
This document tells in its first lines that, actually, JavaScript
developers need to write code to handle event transparency by their
own, except for that I can't find anything which helps me to
accomplish that, so I ask for anyone who ever had this kind of problem
for some help.

Thanks and best regards,
--
Victor "pivA" Augusto de Campos