[thelist] Site Check

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:26:20 CST 2009

Very nice stuff!

I would mention the fact that there is a background misalignment between the
#page_container and the body, which is solved by giving an extra pixel to
the top margin of #page_container. Aside from that you might consider a
slightly darker tone for the logo and the right-aligned strapline to give
some distinction to the header — and some of the longer pages might benefit
from in-page navigation panels with href=# links, but these are more
aesthetic opinions.

Good work.

Regards,
Barney Carroll