[thelist] OpenID

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:59:12 CST 2009

"Also, here are relevant blog posts from the creator of a site that
took the somewhat unique approach of ONLY accepting OpenID as its
login mechanism (as opposed to offering OpenID as an option)"

I definitely didn't plan on making it the only login resource. I was a bit
adverse to using it at first, because my main goal was as simple of a
sign-up as possible. I figured with it being the "popular resource" I've
heard about (from the higher-ups, who found it from Facebook, I think),
someone might've used it.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com