[thelist] business videos: upload to Google *and* YouTube?

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:44:54 CST 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Joel D Canfield <
Joel at commonsenseentrepreneur.com> wrote:

> It appears that videos uploaded to Google Video are not searchable from
> YouTube. And vice versa. Can anyone confirm that?
>
> I've made silly assumptions about one being owned by the other, etc.
>
> Thankies.
>
> joel
>
> --
> Joel D Canfield
> Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com

Google does own YouTube, but if I remember, Google tried doing Google Video
before it acquire YouTube. So, they are separate systems (as far as I've
seen), and probably the best way to find videos is either take the time to
search sites separately, or rely on a plain ol' Google search.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com