[thelist] Payment offsite or on site?

Joel D Canfield Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com
Wed Jan 14 10:15:27 CST 2009

> What are your opinions about the off-site approach these days?  Think
> users care?

which users? you have to know who they are before you can know what they
think.

for my wife's eBook on blogging, we use PayPal, as we'll do with our
dead-tree book on how to be a virtual assistant.

if I were selling something higher end, or higher volume, or to
non-technical types (our target market is web-comfortable, even if some
aren't so web-savvy) I'd consider something more integrated.

shortest route to your answer is to ask your most likely
clients/customers what *they* think.

joel