[thelist] Review my site..... Please

kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 14 10:13:40 CST 2009

Martyn,

Shucks! 91 errors in the HTML

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.medes.org.uk%2F&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

And 1 warning in your CSS
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.medes.org.uk%2F&profile=css21&usermedium=all&warning=1&lang=en
Kate
----- Original Message -----
From: "Martyn" <Sales at medes.net>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 3:55 PM
Subject: [thelist] Review my site..... Please

Hi Chaps,

I have had my site up and running since October now, with changes and
improvements taking place weekly. I am working my way up google amongst
other engines, my problem is I cannot seem to get enough quality
traffic, I have tried Adword but the keywords are too expensive (£10-20
each) Adcenter is ok but market share is so low, so far I have had no
contact whatsoever from the site.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated     www.medes.org.uk

Cheers

Martyn