[thelist] Review my site..... Please

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Jan 14 13:33:14 CST 2009

On 2009/01/14 19:08 (GMT) Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis composed:

> On 14/1/09 16:13, patrick wrote:

>> I would reiterate Megan's comments and add that the w3c stuff would be
>> better presented as text links and in a lighter font. Not to downplay
>> the hard work, but not many folks beyond our field care about this so
>> much that they want to see logos for it on every page.

> I'd put this much more strongly: the W3C links are an utterly irrelevant
> item that at best will be ignored by your customers and at worst will
> distract them, so they should be simply be removed.

> Anybody who seriously cares about validation:

> 1. Knows how to use the validators and doesn't need links to them.

> 2. Knows that the presence of a badge or link is no indication of
> validity or even a real attempt at validity.

Maybe too strong. I think their presence on an about us page might be more
positive.
--
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he
is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/