[thelist] Using CSS to disable table tag's cellspacing attribute

P Chen info at designbychen.com
Wed Feb 25 14:06:12 CST 2009

My client has a webpage that I am not allowed to edit, yet contains a 'cellspacing=2' attribute in a table tag that needs to be removed.

I've looked at using expressions, but there doesn't seem to be a CSS equivalent that I could use to 'inherit' the attribute.

I've also tried using some javascript to remove it, but couldn't get it to work, and I guess it's less than ideal in terms of useability.

Unless someone has another idea, I'm thinking I've possibly hit a dead end on this one?

Thx
dbcom