[thelist] Strange checkbox issue (PHP / Forms)

Hugh Miller hmiller at cfpress.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 05:57:49 CST 2009

No Jack, as a quick example it is entirely possible to post this to
subsections as follows:

SPORT > Football
SPORT > Match Reports
SPORT > Roundup
SPORT >  Morton Football Club

And all subsection indexes will carry the story. But there are typically
20+ subsections per title and I need to keep it as an array to make it
extendable in the future.

Cheers,

--
Hugh Miller